cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBWP Mails delayed by 1 hour

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have configured SCOT in my system so that mails can be send from SAP to Email inbox.

I see that there is a delay of 1 hour. A mail send in SBWP at 1 PM is getting deliverd to me at 2 PM only.

I have checked the following

1. the System time, login user time and the SAP time are same(except 1 or 2 min differences)

2. The Job is runing every 5 minutes

Pls let me know of what can be the reason for the delay of mails

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the system time zone in STZAC transaction and ensure it is same as your time zone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The System time zoe is EST. The user time zone is EST_. But both the tiem are teh same

When i change the user time zone to EST, i see a difference of 1 hour between the system time zone and User time zone.

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

After you send the mail, please check SOST tcode, Do you see your request here in SOST? what's the status.?

If you can't see your request there, check if "Send time is not yet reached" in SOST > Send status > Further, has been selected or not. if not, then select it.

Now, if your request comes with status "Send time is not yet reached" then apply note 1015628 - Documents with status 'Send time is not yet reached'

This should solve the problem.

Thanks,

Debasis

Edited by: Debasis Sahoo on Sep 25, 2008 12:31 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Has the problem been solved?.if yes then please let us know what steps you followed. and close the thread.

Thanks,

Debasis.