cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heuristics error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u2013

I am trying to run Heuristics for the chain of 123456. It is obviously a Master Data issue, but I havenu2019t been able to figure it out.

123456 @ abcd

123456 @ wxyz --->PPM

-

D60188-001 @ wxyz and E18035-001 @ wxyz

E18035-001 @ wxyzlm01

However, for the level 123456 @ wxyz, I get the following error when I run Location Heuristic. I can manually create a Planned Order and it correctly explodes the PPM and creates the demand for components (D60188-001 and E18035-001).

In other words, for this level (123456 @ wxyz), I get the following error while running Location Heuristics even though I can create Planned Orders manually. I can run the location Heuristic for the level above this as well as below this.

Error : An error has occurred while planning product 123456 (location wxyz) in the SNP heuristic. Possible causes are inconsistencies in the master data or transaction data, or processing errors in the heuristic's flow logic.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check your PPM if it is active with that product included in the PPM and if it looks good please run the consistency check for LC using /SAPAPO/OM17 and then run the report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK for the PA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please check if the Location & Product are in the active model

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I believe you have maintained E18035-001 at 2 locations @ wxyzlm01 and @ wxyz.When running heuristic it is possibly creating confusion which one to pick...

In PPM for 123456 @ wxyz,did you specifiy which storage location to pick the component E18035-001 from.

You can also run /SAPAPO/OM_SYNC_LC_DB to remove any inconsistency from database and live cache

Hope it helps.

Thukral

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pooja,

Can you share more details if you get from Tcode : SLG1 log...

Also run /sapapo/SNPLLC to have lowlevel codes generated and re-run the heuristics and lets if it works

Thukral