cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem passing an element from a method to the task container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my method 'XY' I am filling element like SWC_SET_ELEMENT container 'Flag' 'X' and attached a Parameter 'Flag' to the event 'released' of which is raised at the end of my method 'XY'. I also created an element called 'Flag' in my task container and and created a data stream for the element 'Flag' at the terminating event 'released' of my activity. I have marked the parameter 'Flag' at the event as Input / Output and also element of the task conatainer is marked as Input/ Output.

After the execution of the method 'released' and after the terminating event was raised the element 'Flag' of the task container is not filled. I was assuming that my element would be filled.

Do you have any suggestions why the element isn't filled?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Create the element 'Flag' in the method 'Released' as well. fill the element 'Flag' using SWC_SET_ELEMENT in the method. Ensure the flag gets filled with proper value by testing the method individually.

Now do the binding from method container to task container, you will get the value. You dont have to do any event parameter settings for filling any value in the task container.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it works now.

thanks.