cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash management Planning group & structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i want to know where do we assign/link the planning level(OT14),planning group(OT13) & structure(OT17) in cash management.

I want to modify my FF7B report which is picking the PR & PO values.Now i want include some new GL code to this structure.

But i not able to remove the planning level M1,M2,M3 from being captured in my cash forecast report.

i am looking for purely cash related transactions as AR,AP and cash at bank.

Any idea will be helpfull for how to handle the FIXED DEPOSIT(Deposit & Maturity) in Cash Management.

Regards

SAP 4 ME

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more specific..

On one hand you are saying you need 'purely cash related transactions' and on the other hand you are saying AR, AP and Cash/ Bank.

Please note that FF7A is meant for the Cash Position and it derives the flows based on the value dates entered in the receipt / payment transactions for a particular Cash / Bank Account.

As regards FF7B, it is related to the Liquidity Forecast, which derives values from the AR, AP, rite from the stage of the PR -> PO -> Invoice or SO -> Invoice. The values are picked based on the TOP maintained for a transaction.

As regards excluding a particular planning level from the Grouping Structure, it is possible. You maintain the concerned planning level in the grouping structure with 'Exclusion' as ticked.

As regards FD, if you have implemented Treasury Module, the flows can be fetched in Cash Management. Else, you would have to explore the possibility of using Memo (Planned) Records

Assign pts if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.