cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer sales order idoc from R/3 to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to generate the sales order idoc in R/3 (ORDERS) and replicates to CRM through XIF adapter.

The sales documents are not realy existing in R/3. We can only get the information from related biling documents and try to gerenate ORDERS idoc.

The problem is how to map R/3 idoc to CRM idoc(CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M01). The administration console seems can only send the idocs but not receiving them.

Thanks,

Ina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yina,

Can you please answer the questions? I am a little bit confused.

1. If you don't have the order in R/3, are you not going to create one when creating the ORDERS IDoc? If yes, then this order will go to CRM automatically if you have the middleware set properly.

2. If you are NOT creating any order in R/3 during the IDoc step, Why would you want the order in CRM when you don't have it in R/3?

3. Are you not going to keep the middleware between R/3 and CRM open? If you keep it open, the order from CRM will crossover to R/3 - in which case you could have created the order in R/3 in the first step itself !!!

4. If you are not keeping the middleware open between R/3 and CRM - I don't know why would you want to keep the orders in CRM, but not in R/3. Is it because of lack of good CRM consultants in the project?

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Easwar,

The orders are not created in R/3. It's customer's requirement to keep some kinds of SO in CRM but the information will get from R/3 billings - actually these orders are from POS system. The other intergration part that can use standard CRM middleware(bdoc) has been implemented.

You can take the questions as: suppose there's a sub EDI system (non-sap), we need to transfer order from it. I suppose this system can generate ORDERS idocs with some development. The problem is how to map the ORDERS in CRM idoc format.

Thanks,

Yina