cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Corresponding fields in CRM for sales order in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI! Experts,

While creating a standard sales order in CRM I want to poulate these fields in ECC Sales order, these fields are

VBKD-BSARK - Purchase order type

VBAK-BNAME - Name: user ordered

VBKD-IHREZ - Web Confirmation Number

VBAK-TELF1 - Telephone number

Or the other way round I want to know what are the corresponding fields in CRM for these fields so that when I pass the data in crmd_order in those fields it gets populated in the above mentioned fields.

Thanks and Regards

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mayank,

May I suggest you to create an Order in R/3 with these fields and check that back in CRM. This is not as easy as it may sound. It is possible that some of these fields are "determined" by the system - for example the "Sold-To"'s first telephone number maintained in VBAK-TELF1. So, though it becomes a part of the Order header in R/3, CRM, generally doesn't duplicate them in the transaction but allows to refer back to the master data from the transaction!

Check the following fields in CRM and see if you find the data you require.

VBKD-BSARK - Purchase order type There is a field in CRM that "holds" this value. ACTIVITY CATEGORY. This can be found in the ACTIVITY_H set of the transaction. Filed name CATEGORY. Problem with this is, - "Category Type" of a CRM Activity to be mapped to PO type? Didn't workout good for us since the master data for both vary widely. So, we used custom Header Extension data for this (EEWB). So, you have to work

VBAK-BNAME - Name: user ordered Is usually CREATED_BY in the CRM Order Header (CRMD_ORDERADM_H). But this fills up the VBAK_ERNAM bit not the BNAME.See the next item, that may give a clue if this is related to the next item.

VBAK-TELF1 - Telephone number is usually "determined". Usually the Sold-To's first telephone number maintained in the Business Partner "Communication" section for that Sold-To.

VBKD-IHREZ - Web Confirmation Number Actually it is Customer's or vendor's internal reference as per standard use. Looks like your customer is using it for custom purposes. Well, if you maintain the relationship "Is Correwspondence Recipient for" with the Sold-To partner in CRM, and maintain the details of this Person, then this will be transferred to R/3.

Hint: Once you have the R/3 order in CRM, try using the Report program (SE38) CRM_ORDER_READ in CRM. This is a good tool to "dissect and see" and order in CRM. The program needs only the Transaction Number as the input.

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com