Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts receivable posting Error: (00 344) No batch input data for screen

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Can anyone tell me what this error message means? Also for future reference, how do I identify why or what is causing this error message. Typically I use SE16 but this transaction code is not telling me what is causing the error.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The BDC or call transaction that you are running has encountered a screen that it did not expect.

If possible run the transaction in the foreground to see where the error occurs.

Regards,

Darren

0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Darren,

This isn't a BDC but rather an error appearing on the Posting Log as a result of importing the Lockbox file. I did run this in the foreground/ background and in Development and I didn't get this error. This error is happening in Production.

I am at a loss here to identify what the problem is because I forgotten a very useful transaction code I used to use to identify these errors which all I had to do was enter the error code and it would tell me what the problem was. In addition, this client I am working for doesn't have "seasoned" ABAP experts.

I have all kinds of errors appearing on these reports, several different kinds to be exact and I am trying to work through them.

Thanks

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no response