cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idle time calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants to capture idle time. In order to address this, can I create idle time as one of the parameter in standard value key like set up and machine time?

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

If you don't to go for customized report then I think you can make a use of user defined fields in routing. You can use that for confirmation of these idle time reason codes. After confirmation this will reflect in standard reports also e. g. COOIS.

Path is SPRO> Production > Basic Data> Routing > Operation Data> Define User defined Fields

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

Ya!, You are correct. There are some reasons of idle time which we cant book on a machine like "No Power" or No planning" particularly when it is required to calculate OEE or worker's incentive etc.

I think by you have to do it by devoloping a Z program and Table where you can enter these idle times with error/problem code / operator name etc.

There is some solution available for this in some industry specific solutions probably DIMP but I am not sure about it.

Regards,

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

You can create it as one of the std value. Please come back if you need more information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

You Can also activate Reason in the confirmation for idle time..

Regds,

Nilam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate means reasons for variance field I can utilize .right??

If in one confirmation screen, there is a scrap because of 'human error' and idle time because of 'no power' , How can I choose these two different reasons for variance at the same time???

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For these two reasons you have to create two parameters in std value key. One is Human error another is No power. In general Idle time you can not input two different reasons.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

There can be n number of reasons for idle time, n number of reasons for rework and n number of reasons for scrap. My question is can I create as reasons for variance?

Now when I have to give two reasons: one for scrap like human error and another for idle time as no power , where will put it ?

One solution is one I can select from 'reasons of variance' field, another I can type in long text of CO11N screen.standard value key already has parameters like setup, machining, labor, idle time.time I can capture thru this , my doubt was where to give two reasons.

Regards,

Mohammad Arif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can capture the reasons for variance from corresponding table. Creating a Z report, you can able to see the Idle time by varience wise.

Regards,

Dharma