Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

box in main window (sapscript) problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I meet a weird problem....

I have 2 pages form which have 2 same MAIN window and of course their source code is same one. But when I run the output form, I found that one of the page which main window's box is disappear, while the other page no problem.

How come like this? Should be the box appear in both MAIN window, right? Hope someone can guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boxes in the main window only get printed in the first page, unless you include them in an element and explicitly call the, But of course that's not the way to go.

Every other window in the same page which has content that's not inside one element gets printed every page. So to solve your problem, declare another window (perhaps called BOXES) with the appropiate dimmensions and define in it the boxes you need. Replicate this BOXES in the other pages (if you use different page formats inside the sapscript) or leave it in the First page (if it's the only one in the sapscript). The boxes will now print in every page.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right. Box width should be same in Both main windows.

Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then how come mine got problem one....

when the data is printed out in 2 or more pages, the last page sure don't have Box come out one.

The main window in those 2 pages are the same, but one page have box, another don't have box.