Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Document Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Material Document reversal:

How to reverse the material document of Imports-asset goods. Since Invoice posted for customs duty and CIN activated.

I have tried to reverse the GRN after canceling related parked invoice, but it is throwing an error u201CAcquisition value negative in area 32.u201D

Could you please help me in reversing/canceling the GRN.

Regards

Mahalakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kunal,

I followed your steps still it shows the same error message.

Being Import goods whether it have any impact with currency conversion table, if any alteration before this reversal happened may not allow this reversal.

I have checked the table and ensured the same conversion value is maintained in the conversion table while tring reversal, still same error message.

Pl.review and suggest

Regards,

Mahalakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mahalaxmi,

First you reverse your LIV commercial invoice no

Second you cancel you GR document in ref to cancelled commercial invoice number.

Now you again post you excise invoice in J1IEX then your excise invoice will appear in process status.

Now in same t code J1iEX cancel your excise invoice this way you can reverse your whole process

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Thank you for your quick response, I followed the same method but i am getting error during GR reverse that u201CAcquisition value negative in area 32.u201D

Could you further suggest pl.

Regards,

Mahalakshmi

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to AS02 here in dep area for ur asset code double click on the entry , here u will get new window in which tick negative values allowed

if u cant see the tick then go to AO21 her for 1000 make the negative value as optional entry (it will be suppressed )

regards

kunal