cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realised exchange difference by internal order

Former Member
0 Kudos

When clearing an open AP item with a payment, the realised exchange rate difference is posted to the P+L against the relevant cost centre (From the purchase order). However, the assigment to the internal order (also contained in the Purchase order) is lost.

Is there a way to determine the account assignment of the realised exchange postings?

Note:

The internal order (AUFNR) is an optional entry field in our exchange difference accounts.

The Realised exchange differences pick up the correct c ost centre from the invoice but not the Internal order

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We once had a similar requirement - the only difference is that we wanted the exch. rate diff. to go to the WBS element (which is on the PO). All we did was to add WBS element as a document splitting characteristic in the following node in SPRO.

Financial Accounting (New) -> General Ledger Accounting (New) -> Business Transactions -> Document Splitting -> Define Document Splitting Characteristics for Controlling

And it worked!!!

You can add Order (AUFNR) and see if it serves your requirement.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I've applied this change and tested in our sandpit client and it worked fine!

However, when i applied this change and transported it to our QAS clients, the code does not seem to be re-compiling and the change has no effect. I've then opened the client for config and made the same change manually, next time i test, the code re-compiles and it works fine!

Do you have any experience of this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some transports require method execution after import - looks like in your case, it has not happened. Please see the foll. SAP Note.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/937436

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks!!

Answers (0)