cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Master Data Load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If somebody can help me by the following case, please give me some solution. Iu2019m working in a project were needed to delete master data for an InfoObject material. The way that I took for this was through tcode u201CS14u201D. After that, I have tried to load again the master data, but the process was broken and the load done to half data.

This it is the error:

Second attempt to write record 'YY99993' to /BIC/PYYYY00006 failed

Message no. RSDMD218

Diagnosis

During the master data update, the master data tables are read to determine which records of the data package that was passed have to be inserted, updated, or modified. Some records are inserted in the master data table by a concurrently running request between reading the tables at the start of package processing and the actual record insertion at the end of package processing.

The master data update tries to overwrite the records inserted by the concurrently running process, but the database record modification returns an unexpected error.

Procedure

u2022 Check if the values of the master data record with the key specified in this message are updated correctly.

u2022 Run the RSRV master data test "Time Overlaps of Load Requests" and enter the current request to analyze which requests are running concurrently and may have affected the master data update process.

u2022 Re-schedule the master data load process to avoid such situations in future.

u2022 Read SAP note 668466 to get more information about master data update scheduling.

Other hand, the SID table in the master data product is empty.

Thanks for you well!

Edited by: Luis Benavides on Sep 24, 2008 5:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sent a OSS note