cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone knows the possibility to Create Invoice Correction ( RK) in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to find out a way to implement Invoice correction (RK) document with ref to a complaint in CRM.

As per our scenario, first a Complaint will be created with Ref to R/3 billing document then we want to create Invoice Correction document with Ref to complaint. Finally this RK document will be replicated to R/3 and it should have both debit and credit lines similar to R/3.

Its a Legal requirement in some of the EU countries. I have tried a lot but it looks like that CRM does not support this type of document type.

If someone has already implemented this document type in CRM then pls provide me the information.

Thanks in advance..

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

In Complaints in CRM 2007, this functionality is achieved by adding an invoice correction item in same complaint document. You can read more about same at help.sap.com:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/46/010af218cf3482e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm

Let me know if this does not solve your problem, I can find & send you some more docuementation on same...!!!

Best Regards,

Vishant Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishant,

Thanks for your answer..

If i understand your answer correctly then you mean the we need to add additional item in the complaint itself manually and then create a correction document.

But the requirment is to create correction invoice ( RK ) from complaint automatically. Which should result into two lines one credit and one debit.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

It need not be a manual process. you can create a complaint with billing document reference(CRMC) or Complaint with invoice reference (CLRP) .

Read the item categories/tr type configurations and some use cases for above at below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/46/010af218cf3482e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm.

Best Regards,

Vishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishant,

Complaint creation with ref to Billing document is already in Place and working fine. The requirement here is to Create RK ( invoice correction) document with ref to Complaint.

The functionality which is missing in CRM is how can we create two lines in Invoice correction document with ref to Complaint.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You'll have to add two invoice correction items.

Best Regards,

Vishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

We took the method of using "Action" to crearte these subsequent documents from the Complaint. We go through the approval process of the CR / Db amounts and keep them in Complaint transaction (Custom fields).

The action will essentially copy the relevant information from the original invoice and the complaint and create Cr / Db memos automagically. This technique can be used to create the RK and the Cr / Db memos .

We also have a process where same information is used by a batch job that would create these documents in bulk (in batch mode) We essentially used this for the cutover process.

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I have a same requirement, Create complaint with reference to R/3 billing, the billing documents available in r/3 system, not available in CRM system.

Could you please tell me the step, how can i do this.

Regards,

Sivakumar.

Answers (0)