cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR: unpaid holidays

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Please let me know how to configure the unpaid leave which should deduct the employee salary.

ex: if the employee takes 1 unpaid leave 1 day slalary should be deducted from the emp slary

akhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Akhil

under pay roll india node

check with ABSENCES

there u have to maintian V_T554L V_T554S_G after this valuation of absences T554E T554C(in this table u have maintian the percentages check and let me know fi ther is anything else

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

I have tried to maintained unpaid absences thru absences in payroll but my wage type for unpaid absence is neither reflecting nor there is deduction from the monthly salary.

I have maintained T554C, T554E, Created wage type, V_T554L created absence valuation rule, V_554S_G assigned that to Absence type

In table T554C Absence valuation expert mode, I maintained the Absence CC, left the paid flag blank and maintained day rule on work days.

secondly have maintained wage type for unpaid absence with 100%, maintained time and basic pay split...

But I do not see a result i.e deduction from salary...

I have one more condition that this deduction should not consider other wage elements except Basic salary?

How can I restrict the deduction only from Basic Salary...

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

KPJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can restrict the other wage types.

Select the whatever wage types , you need to restrict then select the pc10 and change the specification 0.

For basic wage type keep the specification 1 to 9. Whatever specification you are going to consider for factoring.

Onemore thing.

Which absence valuation method are you following.

Mention that method in sdn.

Then you will get idea.

Regards

Devi.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check

PC10 for basic salary it shd be 1

can check this one in V_512w_D

Edited by: Sikindar on Oct 15, 2008 7:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

I am using absence valuation for unpaid leave i.e 04 unpaid leave.

In absence valuation where we create wage types i created wage type copying the std one and my wage type say NB10 is not reflecting. Even though I have maintained the absence type to which I have assigned abs valuation class in 2001.

I have maintained PRCL 10 with specification 01 for basic pay but I do not see any deduction....

please help!!

Regards,

Kumarpal Jain

Answers (0)