Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic pricing update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a routine for calculating the grade discount based on the batch characteristics in delivery wise billing. My routine is working fine. The only thing is i have to go and click the update pricing button for each line item.

Is there any way to do this update pricing automatically.

Usefull answers will be rewarded

Regards,

Rakesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've repriced sales orders in the past by calling BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE and using the LOGIC_SWITCH parameter to determine the type of pricing to carry out.

Regards,

Darren

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've repriced sales orders in the past by calling BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE and using the LOGIC_SWITCH parameter to determine the type of pricing to carry out.

Regards,

Darren

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rakesh,

this should not happen if the routine is assigned properly

else ask u r functional consultant to make the necessary changes in the config so that insted of you doing the pricing update , the pricing will be updated automatically everytime.

But pricing updation is not a preferred option.

The moment we click on pricing your routine should get hit and display the necessary values.

This is happening because of the routine assignment probably in an incorrect place in pricing procedure or due to configuration maintainance

Rahul