cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Suppose there is an sale order with normal pricing on date 10.09.2008,and as of today i,e 24.09.2008 i have changed the pricing procedure with adding UTXJ condtion type in the pricing procedure.

My query is to update my prcing for the sale order inorder to pick the curent pricing what is the option i have select in the update button.I have checked with the option 'B' whch is carry out new pricing, but not able to get the current price,i am missing all the service tax components which were already there in the old components.

Can you Suggest Pls ??

Mahendar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendar

You can choose "Update" option to amend any values of the condition types which has already been assigned in Pricing Procedure.

If any condition type is not included and you have created a sale order and subsequent to this, if you incorporate any new condition type in the same pricing procedure, it will not be carried to your sale order.

You have to either close the order by assigning "Reason for Rejection" or delete the order. Once you do this, create a new order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thks for all of ur suggestions,my issue resolved

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to make sure that you have maintained the condition type in teh right pricing procedure first. Ensure that the new added condition type is in all relevant pricing procedures.

Also the sales documents you are selecting for repricing should belong to one of these changed pricing procedures. Then only the change will be effected.

Also before repricing, make sure that you maintain the condition records which are relevant on that day.

If you maintain all these things properly, then a repricing will take the new condition types with the old condition types and their value.

Hope this helps you