cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call custom BSP application (copied from standard)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across 1 interesting link in SDN.

[]

My requirement is also similar.

I need to copy the HRRCF_TRM_SRCH application.

I know how to make the changes for the logic (like copying the standard controller & iterator class etc.)

But I donu2019t know how to call the custom BSP application.

One requirement is, I need to call a BSP application, in which there are only UI(user interface/screen) changes .

That is, if there are only changes made to hitlist_cand.bsp page . And no changes made to hitlist_cand.do page.

Eg: Removing one button from screen.

Second requirement is, I need to call a BSP application in which there are logic changes also.

(I know how to change the standard controller class to custom class)

Eg: Changing logic of button.

We tried renaming the application name from standard to custom one (with Namespace=SAP itself, though it gave a warning) in the table T77RCF_LOG_APPL .

Then we used this name to configure the start page link. But still the execution control is going to standard page & not to custom BSP application.

How will I know which BSP application(Appl A), is calling the BSP application (Appl B) in which I want to make changes ?

The starting application is HRRCF_START_INT.

Would really appreciate solutions posted.

Thanks,

Nisha Vengal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

I think you have an issue to call custom BSP.

- Ignore the warning message (in the table T77RCF_LOG_APPL) as it is just a warning message. I did not touch start page link at all.

- Additionally you need to make (I had to made) an entry in table u2018V77RCF_SMG_NAVIu2019.

Let me know, if you need anything else.

...Naddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naddy for the quick reply.

I appreciate it !

Thanks,

Nisha Vengal.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nisha,

one way of finding the application is to debug.you know the starting point so put a breakpoint at the starting point and debug it.

Another way is view source the page and you will find the bsp names

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri