cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically display image, shows image too small

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using Crystal Reports 11.5 R2 SP 4 and the Crystal Reports Web Viewer control displayed in a ASP .NET page.

I have a dummy image object in my report header which has its graphic location set by a formula which is populated by a parameter which I set behind the scenes when displaying my report.

The image is display perfectly except for the fact that it gets resized way too small, its not even the same size as the original dummy image??? or the file on the filesystem for that matter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Gareth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

joshua_smith
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Gareth -

As well as unchecking the can grow option (Which will keep the image from getting bigger you need to make sure "Lock Position and Size" is checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This seems to be working for some reason I had tried this before and didnt work..... maybe I had some weird scaling set.

Regards

Gareth

Edited by: Gareth Emslie on Sep 25, 2008 11:02 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

Please set the size for your image in your designer (i.e. by dragging the image box) and right click on image and go in format graphic and uncheck Cangrow option.

Hope this will help you to disply the image in a specific size.

Regards,

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The existing image embedded as a dummy image is already the correct dimensions on the page and the can grow option is deselected.

Regards

Gareth