Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

domain-issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a Ztable where each field has a data element and a domain .But it's showing some unneccessary description for each field where I didn't provide any description in the domain or data element.

Can anyone post the solution for this.

Thanks,

G Kumari.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Data element is responsible for Discription not Domain.

Since you used Any standard Data element than Discr. would be shown from this data element only.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Data element is responsible for Discription not Domain.

Since you used Any standard Data element than Discr. would be shown from this data element only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

be specific,

which unnecessary info?

where it is displaying exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have used standard data elements then the corresponding texts are been shown. Try to create Z data elements and assign a description which will get reflected..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Description we provide in Data Element, appears in the output.

Check out for that.

Thanks.

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumari,

If your are using the data element that was create by sap then it will show the description automatically.

For example use the data element ZNAME which is SAP defined check out.

Hope my answer helps you.

Cheers!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumari,

In ur ztable for the fields if ur using the standard or already defined data elements then the discription will come automatically like if ur using VKORG, ERNAME etc. but if u r using ur own defined data elements then whatever discription u have provided that vl come only. now save and reactivate ur ztable.

hope this will help u.

Regards

Saurabh