cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List/Report to view Export Excise Invoice Created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I wanted to know that is there any transaction code or report(standard) available to differentiate between an local excise invoice and export excise invoice generated.

I have tried using T. Code: J1I7 but with this report I am unable to differentiate an excise invoice whether it is a local or export excise invoice.

Also in my case, there is no separate number range maintained for export excise invoice and we use local number range for exports as well. So option of trying to differentiate based on numbers is ruled out for us.

The standard report u201CStatement Regarding Export of Excisable Goodsu201D is also ruled out since we do not generate ARE documents from system.

Kindly let me know if there is a way/report where we can differentiate an excise invoice as local and export.?

Many thanks for your help.

VIVEK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SE16 and enter the table name as J_1IEXCHDR. Add field EXPIND to the selection screen. In the selection screen maintain EXPIND not equal to blank and execute. If you differentiate by series group then you can give the series group in the selection screen and execute. Another option is the reference billing document number and if the refrence billing document number for export is of different series you can give that document number series and execute.

The best option (which we use) is to write SAP query joining both the tables J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL to view a report of all excise documents. This query can be used by SD, MM and FI modules as well.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for your input.

We were of the same opinion to develop a Query but wanted to know if there were any standard T.code or Report which could give us this distinction.

Looks like that there are none..... Shall develop a Query.

Thanks agian.

VIVEK.