cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File-CC 'error com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Access deni'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I am doing file to file scenario in which i wan to move one file from input folder to output folder.

I had created as FTP on one system that i am able to access and have full authorization to read and write.

and created that two input and output folder in it,n kept an xml file in input folder.

When i see sender communication channel in RWB it is showing error, "com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 Access denied'

I checked password,it correct also I tried to test it using Anonymous Login, but the same things.

SO i am not sure where i had done mistake.

Plz give ur suggestions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check below few steps:

• Check if the username and the Password is created to write the file in the desired directory.

• Check the username is provided the authorization to write the file in the desired directory. ... IS Guys will help you..

• Confirm if the directory created have all the authorization to write the file.

• ls - lrt

• chmod 777 Directory Name

all the authorization will then be provided

• Confirm if the directory is created with the root id then it there might be some problem with the user name u r trying to create..

Hope this will help.

Assign points for helpful answer..

Thanks

JAY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible check the trace or log files in the FTP server for any details of XI being trying to access the FTP or not.

Check whether any firewalls are in place. Though you have the proper username and password and if there is a firewall in place, you wont be able to access the FTP.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

In that ftp software, i am able to c tht my system is accesing this system, so i guess,fire wall is nt the issuse, i had used guildftpd software for this.

but thn also msg are not goin,

canu tell me the format in which i hav to give name of ftp source directory?