cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find technical name of receiving query in RSBBS assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

under transaction RSBBS one can assign sender/receiver details. While the technical name of both sender and receiver are entered when createing the RRI, one can only retrieve a compressed ID (i.e. 46F28FNV1L4H1QENI1KKEKWUCAZPAOPRD) for the receiver in transaction RSBBS.

We would like to find a way to determine the technical name of that particular compressed ID. I have already searched the RSBBS* tables, but I cannot get past the compressed ID (field RONAM) in i.e. table RSBBSQUERY

My question:

- Can you provide me a table/view/program/transaction/... that shows the relationship between senders and receivers by means of technical query names (not ID's)?

- Or can you provide me (step-by-step) the relation between different tables and fields that would allow me to do so?

Kind regards,

PJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this table 'RSBBSQUERY'.

Best Regards,

Hima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok and Hima,

thank you for your contribution, but both tables do not provide me what I need.

I am looking for a way to find the relation between technical names of queries (both sender and receiver). Be it via 1 table or via multiple tables or a view.

As an example: The relation between sender for example "ZFIRSTQUERY_C01_Q001S" and receiver "ZSECONDQUERY_C01_Q002R".

Now I can only see compressed and other UUID's like "45MG8245764TR6443CUBE1" which do not allow me to proceed further.

Kind regards,

Pieter-Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The technical names to "query names" is held in RSRREPDIR

Query Name ie = 0BWTC_C10_Q012

GENUNIID ie = 0NJY7F1OOIR7PPFFYTPZ2GV4A

This GENUNIID is the yechnical name you see in query properties in Bex

The link between the table is RSRREPDIR-COMPUID = RSBBSQUERY-ELTUID/RSBBSQUERY-RONAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

thank you for your reply. I have researched your proposal, and I can indeed find the relation between my sender query's technical name ZSENDERQUERY_Q001 and the field RSBBSQUERY-RONAM that looks like this: 46U5CEI2BU3U8P8GZOFWWN3GKAZSD_C03 (Mind the name of the infoprovider at the end!).

This information can also be retrieved from transaction RSBBS, where I can enter 1 senderquery's technical name, and which returns me the associated RSBBSQUERY-RONAM values in the column "Receiver Object". Your contribution allows me to create a view to get this information for multiple sender queries from different cubes.

However, I would like to go one step further. From this RSBBSQUERY-RONAM value I would like to get the target/receiving query's technical name that looks like this "ZRECEIVERQUERY_Q002".

This is my ultimate goal as I need to delete all obsolete queries from the BI system, and the associated jumpqueries. Creating a single list by means of a view would help me a lot.

Kind regards,

Pieter-Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you read RONAM back into RSRREPDIR to get the name of the query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

no I did not, but you are right! Thanks.

The value in RSBBSQUERY-RONAM looks like this 46U5CEI2BU3U8P8GZOFWWN3GKAZSD_C01, which at first sight did not look like the RSRREPDIR-COMPUID which does not have the infoprovidername at the end: 46U5CEI2BU3U8P8GZOFWWN3GK.

Because of your last hint I have noticed that the first part of the RSBBSQUERY-RONAM exactly matches the RSRREPDIR-COMPUID but also has the extra part "AZSD_C01" attached to it. Apparently this extra part is matching RSRREPDIR-OBJVER ("A") and RSRREPDIR-INFOCUBE ("ZSD_C01").

RSBBSQUERY-RONAM = concatenation of (RSRREPDIR-COMPUID + RSRREPDIR-OBJVERS + RSRREPDIR-INFOCUBE)

Thank you Simon!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to check in this table RSZELTDIR

Thanks,

Ashok