cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype creation using table control

former_member553808
Participant
0 Kudos

Requirement : Create a custom infotype 9007 with 3 fields, Secondary cost centre, start date and end dates.

Approach used: I used transaction PM01.

Passed the screen field values (Secondary cost centre, start date and end dates) to structure p9007 in PAI .

Later Standard sap module post_input_checks will insert the contents of p9007 to table pa9007.

Requirement User has the option of clicking create button (at the end of table control which is created by me) pops up a new screen where secondary cost centre no , start and end dates are entered. Later without pressing save button another set of secondary cost centre no , start and end dates are entered.Now both the entries appear in the table control below. When SAVE is pressed both entries should save in database for the same pernr.

Problem:Since the Standard sap module post_input_checks appears only once in PAI of the below screen , only one record can be inserted to PA9007 before pressing SAVE. Since the requirement is to insert more than 1 cost centre before SAVE, I have commented the Standard sap module post_input_checks and written my own insert statement to insert the table control values into PA9007.

So I need a clarification from u:

Should I comment the Standard sap module post_input_checks and proceed with explicit insert statement or is there any other standard sap code to insert more than 1 record into pa9007 table..

I donu2019t think it is the right approach to comment Standard sap module post_input_checks and write my own code for insertion.I hope the problem is clear. Please reply with ur suggestion .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member553808
Participant
0 Kudos

by passing table control values to p9007, post_input_checks will insert only one entry, but I want all the entries in table control to be inserted as seperate recosrd in PA9007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said, commenting post_input_checks is not suggested. Before calling the post_input_checks module, loop through table control and transfer the table control values into screen values i.e into the structure P9007. That should update all entries.

Thanks!