cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a table or chart invisible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a VC iview which displays data in from a bw querey1 in three outputs -table1,chart1 and form1.

Initially all of them displays data....

now when the user clicks on table1 ....i want some value( PO) to be passed to a query2 and display same form1

and when the user clicks on chart1 .....i want some value(PO) to be passed to a query2 and display the same form1.

as i see you cannot have two output ports connected to a single form1.

now the option we have is to create another form2 which displays the data from the out put of query2 ( Input for query 2 is PO from table1) and make form1 invisible when the user clicks on table

similarly for Chart1 also ....i.e create form 3 which displays data from output of query2 (input for query2 is PO from chart1) and make form1 invisible when user clicks on chart1

How can i make a form1 invisible and make form 2 visible when user clicks on table 1?

similarly how can i make form 1 invisible and make form 3 visible when user clicks on chart1?

Thanks

P.navakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 2 boolean attributes in your datastore tablevisible and chartvisible. Set the default value of both to false.

Link table to the datastore on its select event and make tablevisible to true and chartvisible to false.

Similarty link chart to the datastore on its select event and make tablevisible to false and chartvisibel to true.

Now, set the visibility formula for the view that needs to be appeared when a table is selected to tablevisible in your datastore and similarly for chart view set it to chartvisible.

Regards,

Murtuza

Answers (0)