cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon) while sending idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In R/3 System we created RFC destination to PI system by using RFCUSER as logon parameters. while executing Test connection it is connecting.

While sending the IDoc from R/3 to SAP XI, it is giving message as "IDoc sent to R/3 System or external program" and immediately displaying the PI Logon Screen with my userid.

When I checked the SM58 , "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)" message is giving.

Whether I have to create RFC Destination by using my userid or it may work with RFCUSR id.

When I checked the RFC destinations in R/3 and PI it is working fine.

My userid and password is working properly.

What I done wrong?

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Your user-id might not have the authorisation for remote logon. You can check with the basis guys.

I also faced the same problem while doing the same scenario. They provided me the authorisation and asked me to change my password in caps.

2. RFCUSER - check authzn wid basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user id is having the authorizations.

Now I am not using the RFCUSER in this.

Even I am getting the same logon screen to enter the password when testing the Idoc in We19.

how to solve this problem?

Regards

Sridhar

Edited by: sridhar goli on Sep 25, 2008 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Thanks for your prompt replys...

My issue was solved by creating new User and given all the authorization by the BASIS People.

Now it is working properly...

Regards

Sridhar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For R/3 check the business system which maintained in SLD of ABAP BASED.here check the client number which is assigned to it .Make sure that the same business system is used in the XI (ID) and assigned to the scenario.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do the following checks

1) Check whether that RFCUSER is Present in XI or Not???check in SU01 T-code

2) In Sm59 , do Remote Logon also, Here this time it shld connect to XI automatically with out asking any Logon Details .

3) If this is asking the Logon details means, the Logon details which u have provided in SM59 is Completly Wrong

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

Check if RFCUSER is locked in XI system.

Check the password in SM59 in R3 system, and TEST the RFC.

Carlos