cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange behavior at approval procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

we have got approval procedures for sales orders with more than 10% discount. it normally works fine. But i figure out this problem :

You make a sales order without discount and save it like a normal order. Now you save your order, you recall and change the zero discount to 10%. In this case i hopped, the system makes a approval procedure, but it doesn't.

You can save the order with no approval.

The problem is, that invoices are generated by system without checking discount.

any ideas ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen,

The standard approval will only checking the new document. In your case, you can put another approval for AR Invoice or create you on approval bu user query.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

sry i think i described a little bit confuse. there should not be an approval of automatically generated invoices,

but there have to be an approval of resaved orders or invoices. like in the example :

you save a order without -> no check approval

you reopen it, put discount -> check

any idea, i think a query could not solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what I mean. To create approval for updated documents, you have to create it by your query instead of standard approval. In this case, the logic can check every single resaved sales order.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are right, i write a query and it is solved. But that´s not logical. If a order is a approval procedure cause of max. discount, our salesman should not save orders with discount in this tricky way. in my opinion it is a failure of SAP. New and refreshed orders, invoices etc. must be proofed in approval procedures.

thanks a lot for your answer.

Answers (0)