cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to pass the Interactive Form on dynamic?

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to pass the Interactive Form on dynamic?

In webdynpro I am handling the header part that will be common for the entire input screen, based on the application name I want to call the different interactive forms. I have seen in template source there is no option to provide binding with context.

Regards,

Mahesh.Gattu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

taking few more if elements and make visible invisible based on the condition etc..

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can create different views with different PDF forms in their template source and dynamically navigate to the required view/ make the required view visible.

say on your main view, create the header part with the necesaary UI elements and insert multiple view containers below it. Embed a pdf view in the respectve view containers.

Create a context node UI_RENDER .. cardinality 1..1

Create attributes pdf1_visible type wdui_visibility

pdf2_visible and so on. Bind these to the visible property of the respective view container.

based on the application name, set them to either visible or invisible.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Reema.

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

Thanks for your suggestion but this is not exactly i am calling the pdf on dynamic.

offcourse we can this way also what ever you told, but i think i have to analyse the all forms we have around 50+ interactive form the date goes to different tables, so it will be a huge work if i maintain all in same wdc.

so that i planing to withdraw this kind of development.

we will create one wdc for each form, this could be better.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu