Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trafic light in MD07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have seen trafic light in MD07

I didn't get, what is the porpose of that trafic ligh in SAP.

Can any body tell me why SAP has given this option of trafic light in MD07

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In MD07 at the top of the screen, Define Traffic light button will be there. When you click on that you can visit the screen for defining traffic lights

Define traffic light depending on ranges of coverage

Define traffic light depending on exception groups.

These are user specific setting define the stock situation.

You carryout the necessary settings for traffic light and save.

In MRP list: material list screen click on push button ---> define traffic light.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you explain me what is the main porpose of this trafic light

please elaborate it with example

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Materials are indicated with red, yellow, and green traffic lights in the material tree and in the material lists for the MRP list and for the stock/requirements list.

The traffic light values (red, yellow, green) indicate how urgently materials need to be processed. Red traffic lights immediately indicate that the appropriate materials are critical and urgently need to be processed.

The traffic light display is controlled by ranges of coverage and exception groups. As standard, a red traffic light is displayed when the days' supply, receipt days' supply 1, or receipt days' supply 2 are less than or equal to zero, or when an exception message for group 8 is displayed. Example: You want all materials, whose dates lie in the past, to be indicated by a red traffic light.

Please refer the link,

[Trafic light |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/2c/471d0f0e0311d3b4990004ac160649/frameset.htm]

Hope clear to oyu.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Brahmankar...

Answers (0)