cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are planning to implement MSS in our company. At the moment, we have installed the business package in to our DEV system and planning to implement it. We have already implemented ESS and it is live.

When we start working on MSS, could please advise me about a proper procedure for configuring MSS ans integrating it with ESS as well. I am really not sure about "Where to start". So it is a kind of giving a clear idea about Getting Started with MSS after installing it.

I would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just start creating Iviews and assign to the appropriate roles,

Also the other realted workflows needed for MSS.

As a basis I dont dont think you have to any thing more as the sso and backend system connectivity are alredy present.

You might be customizing the MSS roles in the backend system and take the help of your MSS functional guys about creating the transactional ivews and others.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Thanks a lot for your reply. That gave me a good idea. But, we do not have any MSS functional team. We should be dealing with the creation of transactional iViews as well. So, if you have any idea abt it please give me an outline about it. I would appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating the transactional Iview is easy just create the service in SICF and then create an transactional ivew in the portal and map this sicf service.

I hope you know the setting which you make in GUI configuration tab of the service.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the info

Answers (0)