SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports missing in transaction FPMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got one issue in FI-CA.

When using transaction FPMA it is not possible to create a report which shows which documents can be cleared by the program.

When I go into environment it not possible to choose anything - all possible selections are empty.

Is this an error in Our system or is it a general error in FI-CA?

And how can I see which documents are to be cleared then?

Request you all to provide valuable inputs.

Regards

Madhavi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there's no problem in you system, in fact that report doesn't exists. the only way I see is to do a simulation run and then check the application log, for that you should the problem class in the tab Logs of you mass activity to "4 Aditional Information". You will then have a log with all the contract accounts that have documents that will be celared, meaning contract accounts with debits and credits to be cleared.

Adriano.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there's no problem in you system, in fact that report doesn't exists. the only way I see is to do a simulation run and then check the application log, for that you should the problem class in the tab Logs of you mass activity to "4 Aditional Information". You will then have a log with all the contract accounts that have documents that will be celared, meaning contract accounts with debits and credits to be cleared.

Adriano.