Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

2 Leaves Without Pays(LWOPs) with different requirements.How to configure??

Dear All,

I had put up this question before but did not receive solution to my issue so now I am going to try again. I have to create 2 Leaves without Pay with following requirements;

1- LWOP that will deduct all wage types of Infotype 0008 or which are part of gross. Those are Wage type 0001, Basic Pay. Wage type 0002, Transport Allowance. Wage type 0003, Medical Allowance. Wage type 0004, other allowance.

What I have done for this is that I have given 1 in processing class 10 in all the above wage types so they are included into /801 factor and are reduced. This LWOP is working fine.

2- ELWP (Especial Leave Without Pay) this is the second type of leave without pay that will deduct only the basic pay, that is wage type 0001 of Infotype 0008.

Now I have an issue and it has become a big issue for me of how to configure this leave without pay without disturbing the fist one or the Splitting of the wage types. I am no good at factoring or personnel calculation rules so please try to explain in detail and in simple language.

Please provide step by step explanation of what to do and how to do. I will be most thankful if this issue can be resolved.

Regards to All.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question