Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll run for retired employees & their Bonus Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is related to India Payroll.

We have done the retirement action and changed the Employment status as '2-Retiree' for employees who are retired. We have also delimited all the payroll related & India Specific Infotypes except Infotype 0008.

When the payroll is run for the subsequent month, this employee payroll is also getting generated and paying all the Basic Pay Components.

Can anybody tell me how to solve this issue.

Also, the retirees in a financial year are paid bonus in subsequent financial year in October or November month based on the Company's decision. Bonus is configured in offcycle payroll.

How to handle this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all you please check the status of emplyee

Is it shows retiree or not?

If it is retiree check that have configured any pension scheme?

Genrally pension will be paid on basic only

Do you have any customization like pension in your requirement

About the bonus as per the bonus act 1965 employee is eligible for bonus of the year he worked. Even thought employee is not working with the company at time company declare the bonus

So you no need to worry about this i belive. For more Info Please check the Bonus act

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=indianbonusact&meta=

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here the reason for employee being considered for the current payroll though he is retired in last month

- Master data change with retrospective (check all payroll related infotypes like 14, 15, 57, and 581 to 588)

To avoid the selection of employee u will have to exclude the personnel number manually or write a PCR to do that.

Regards

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

As I mentioned, the infotypes related to payroll and other India specific infotypes are delimited except Infotype 0008.

In subsequent month payroll run it paying only the Infotype 0008 (Basic Pay) components.How to handle this scenario.

Also I need solution for handling the bonus payment in subsequent year through off cycle payroll run. (Already bonus wage types are configured in Addl. offcycle payroll infotype 0267)

Thanks & Regards,

Anand