cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Signature from the Custom Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to display Signature on the SmartForm based on the Plant. Now, for each Plant, there will be a Text Name (Zxxx_Sign) and a Text ID (BMON) that will be stored in a Custom Table.

Now, after reading the Plant Name, Text Name and Text ID from the Custom Table, how can I place the same on my Smartform? Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create text element.

Give variables into that

&plant_name& ,...etc

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Text element in smartforms and in the general attributes change it to I Include Text from the drop down, confirm the prompt.

Now enter the variables in the Text ID, Text Object ,Text Name and language Fields.

It will fetch and show the text during execution.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Signature is dependent on the Plant which is the Key in the Custom Table. So, it is going to be dynamic Signature as I am dealing with Something from the Delivery in which for each delivery, there could be a different Plant.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to use READ_TEXT using the parameter values to get the actual signature and use this in your form..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please note that the Resultant Value of the READ_TEXT is going to be a Graphic. So, it doesn't work in my case.

Also, the Signature is dependent on the Plant which is the Key in the Custom Table. So, it is going to be dynamic Signature as I am dealing with Something from the Delivery in which for each delivery, there could be a different Plant.

Thanks and Regards,