cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value in error in sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru,

I m running depot sales and completing all configuration parts i run sales order where i m finding net value zero.

so how should i overcome this problems?

thanks in advance

mk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please check the configuration of Item category. If in statistical value field 'X' or 'Y' is maintained then you will get Net Value of the order as '0'. Because this option will not carry item level value to header. Most of the times for free-of-charge deliveries we use this item category.

Hope this may help you.

regards

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ther was a problem due to non assignment of Account key with basic price condition type.

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strong feeling that your issue is somewhere related to your Pricing Procedure or any Condition Type, maintained in Pricing Procedure.

Also, check your combination in OVKK - pricing procedure determination in sales document.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mahesh

Have u maintian pricing?

Have u enter Plant in SO?

Order qty is there?

Please chk the pricing at item level and see in analysis why system is not picking price. Have u maintain the price correctly ( like UOM are same in pricing and SO)

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have checked all details and everything is properly maintained, i don't know, why system is not picking value?

some more clues..........

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check some routines attached to the net value sub total in columns "CalType" & "BasType".

Also check same attached to the condition types which are directly responsible to populate values in the Net Value.

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was it working fine earlier???

Or, it is the first time, you are creating an order?

Also, whether QTY has been entered and Condition Type: PR00 is configured (Automatic via VK11 or Manually?)

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

only this case i m facing this issue...

routine r properly maintained.

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Just check few more things,

Is your Basic price is getting picked up properly?

If yes then goto Analysis and try to locate inconsistencies, if any.

Revert with these details.