cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flag in transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having a requirement where i am getting the data from 2 different view. view1 consist of the details of the nomination of the user for training and view2 consist of the details of the training attended by the user. Now i need to compare this values if the nominated person has attended the training r not and have to populate this values. pls give me some sample code for the same.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your 1st View has key fields as Nomination Id(nmid) and UserId (usid).

Your 2nd View has key fields as UserId(usid) and may be a field like attended training with Y/N (take filed as Trn_attn)

Now from both the view you can wirte the code as:

Select view1-nmid view1-usid view2-Trn_attn from View1 join View2 where View1-usid = view2-usid.

Hope this code snippet will help u.

Let me know if you need further help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Are you pulling data to two different targets? Or you are loading to a cube? Could you tell us in detail ..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u quick response i am pulling the data to 1 DSO only but from different views.

My Requirement is

i am getting the data from 2 different view. view1 consist of the details of the nomination(nmid) of the user(uid) for training and view2 consist of the details of the training attended by the user. Now i need to compare the nmid and uid from this table values if the nominated person has attended the training r not and have to populate it in the DSO. pls give me some sample code for the same.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

Please provide us full details like ODS structure, key fields, what is the KPI you want & what should be logic.

Explain with one examble so that we can understand clearly for reply.

Regards,

Arun Thangaraj.