cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know more abt maintianing T71ADM10 : Comp Review Item Attributes, how the button APPLY GUIDELINES will pick values from this table.

Pls give me some inputs regarding this, i m really stuck up with this as i done everything well and fine but wen i maintian 0759 , i m not able to .

pls guide on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yo can go through the documentation:

Guideline key date

Specify a key date for applying guidelines if the guideline key date is a fixed date.

If the guideline key date is the effective date, leave the Guideline Key Date field empty and select the corresponding option.

If the guideline key date is the program period date, leave the Guideline Key Date field empty and select the corresponding option. The guideline will be evaluated for each program period interval separately, prorated and added up. For this purpose, the end date of the program period interval is used as a key date.

Cheers,

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ameya,

Can u provide more specific lead into this

Thanks

Rohit.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you defined guideline variants and guideline groupings for all of your plans? Each guideline is mapped to a combination of guideline variant and guideline grouping. Yuo enter all the numbers, percentages, amount here as default values which can be changed in MSS by the manager, thereby, updating IT0759.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

Thanks you for u r reply,it was quite helpful.

Hey i have done watever u mentioned but still u mean to say until I use MSS iViews I cannot see all the values and thereby updating IT0759.

Pls am I clear on this.

Regards,

Rohit.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

1. Depending on whether or not you have implemented Manager Self-Service, the approved changes are displayed on IT0759.

2. To make the approved changes effective, you must execute report Change Compensation Process Status (RHECM_CHANGE_PROC_STATUS). If you have not implemented Manager Self-Service, you can use report Create Compensation Process Records (RHECM_CREATE_COMP_PROCESS) to create the necessary records and update IT0759, whereafter you run this report to perform the necessary status changes and eventually consolidate your changes.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

AS

Answers (0)