cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credt management- change in credit check...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I got a question regarding credit management for which i need all of urs opinions..

the matter is like this:

For a particular Sales doc. type, the defined credit check was Static with option B. But a sales representative has changed it to A and hence the Sales Order of that type got released even if the credit limit has exceeded.

What i think is that because of this change in Credit check, it allow the Sales doc. to get released rather than blocking it for exceeding the credit limit..

please suggest whether i am right or not and if not then what else could be the reason...

One more thing: when the credit limit is changed , do we need to make some changes in the settings so that this change gets reflect in the subsequent Sales order type..

Here, i believe that.. no changes needed because whenever any change takes place in the credit limit, it gets relfect automatically...

please suggest any other thing if it is possible...

thanx in advance,

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once u r following Static credit ckeck . there r 2 tab ( reason & status)

wt i think u maintained reason only, bt by de same time u have to maintain status too.

so that system will give u pop up message to once u run another so.

beside u hav to also consider FD32 record and which credit group u have maintaind in automatic credit controll area.

thanks

mk