cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Posting for Refurbishment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii MM Gurus,

I am going to take external service for making repair of the pump. For repair i am going to send pump & some bearing out for repair of the pump. I am following the process as follows which is out of SAP (Not yet configured). The process is as

1. I make refurbishment order for pump & also assign other material.

2. I make goods issue from store on order & then sends goods to supplier.

3. I am making issue to order but the next operation that is sending material to vendor after goods issue is out of sytsem as for doing 541 material should be in stock & i have already posted it on order.

So what should i follows or how i should post the material sothat it will get issue to order & also post the movements sothat it will allow me to send it out to vendor?

What process i should follow sothat i can show the material is received from vendor & then Repaired pump is available in store for use?

Regards

Makarand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are closing the issue. Thanks for your all replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please tell me what are t-codes used from initial creation of refurbishment order to final stage. then its easy for me to guide you

Thanks

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using IW81 for creation of refurbishment order.

IW32 to change order for updating other material & external service so that PR should get generated.

Then I am using MIGO for issue of goods to order sothat i can show consumption of material for the order.

We are making PO from PR generated.

Then i am sending material out for repair to supplier on some mannual challan no SAP movement is posted after above MIGO.

Then we receive the material from supplier this is also manual process.

then we do IW8W to return the Pump to store with some other Valuation type say C2.

But when we are sending material out to supplier for repair we cannot having accountability of material through SAP as it is not having any posting through SAP.

Pl guide I want to show that the material is first issued to order then it sent out against the PM order out to vendor for repair.

By PM module it is possible with User status to show the equipment or serial number is at vendor but how to show it through MM.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii RS

Have you checked the issue ?

Regards