cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body,

i had made a sales order and i maintained the condition type vprs to calculate the cost but i found it in active and in the analisis i found this diagnosis (Diagnosis

This condition has not been determined using condition records. The amount or value should be determined from another data source. For cost (condition category 'G') it is read using conditions from the material valuation segment, for a cash discount condition it is read using conditions from the terms of payment table.

In this transaction an error occurs - the material valuation segment or the terms of payment table could not be read or a currency translation has failed.

System Response

The condition has been provided with the deactivated indicator 'X'.

Procedure

Refer to the messages in the status line of the condition overview screen.) but i do not know how to solve it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankes alot

0 Kudos

Hi !

Please note that VPRS condition is used to bring out Internal price of the material and is associated with PLANT.

If you did not put plant no in the shipping tab of sales line item, then system will never be able to understand, for which plant Internal price need to be picked up.

Kindly check whether you have maintained plant in shipping tab.

Moreover, check the Accounting view of the material, if the price control is "V" then there should be price in Moving Average price tab, and if the price control is "S" then it should be avaible in Standard Price.

If no price is maintianed then also system will not be able to determine the value for VPRS condition.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar