cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Collection Renderer - decompiled gives problem with extends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to rewrite a LayoutSet to become a different layout when I search something in the portal (get page numbers instead of number of items):

(see link:[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/thread?threadID=961306&tstart=0])

Example

We have 55 items in root of /documents folder

When we visualize the folder using the SimpleExplorer Layoutset we see in the bottom of the screen:

1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 51-55 > >> / 55

We now want to change it to show us the pages, not the number of entries. Example:

1 2 3 4 5 6 > >>

I found this thread and it tells me to rewrite the collection renderer.

I found the ConsumerCollectionRenderer which is mapped to com.sapportals.wcm.rendering.collection.cm.CollectionListRenderer.

I found the class file in the directory ..\usr\sap\DSP\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps\com.sap.km.cm.ui.flex\lib in the file km.appl.ui.flex.collection_core.jar.

So I extracted the jar, decompiled the class file and created a portal application. But when I want to use the decompiled class file I get following message (so use my java file):

LightCollectionRenderer cannot be resolved or is not a valid class.

So I looked for the LightCollectionRenderer and found it in the same location in the same jar.

I added the jar to the build path but still get the same message. Any ideas?

Christof

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot to import the LightCollectionRenderer after I added the jar file to the build path