cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Somebody released a transport request in SE10 but I need to rolback and get it unreleased.

Can someone helps me ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible... create a new transport with whats missing from the one you released or create a complete new transport

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but that request should not be released because we want to transport in another client using SCC1 and not transport it accross system.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just delete it from the transport queue at STMS

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

but where can i found changes contained in the deleted request ??

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Delete the transport log

go to /usr/sap/trans/buffer open the SID file

Find the transport request and delete it

Regards,

Jayakumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes you can

go to transaction SE03

and select option

cancle relocation transport

go ahed

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

If your intention is to take the contents of the transport (e.g. SIDK9xxxxx) to another client by SCC1, then you can do that even if the request is released. Please note that, for client transport, it doesn't matter if the Change request is released or modifiable. But as per recommendation, it should be modifiable so that if you find some bug in testing, you can fix it and use that same request.

But for this purpose what you can do is, just to move the same released request by SCC1. then test. If you find any testing bugs, and want to create another transport for this, then create another transport e.g. SIDK9yyyyy in SE10 with proper category (workbench/customizing etc). Go to se10 view and then place the cursor on SIDK9yyyyy. select the menu option as Request/task > Object List > Include objects

here you will find one option "Object list from request". give the old transport . it will capture the contents from SIDK9xxxxx into SIDK9yyyyy and SIDK9yyyyy is still modifiable. You can do further modification if you need.

If SIDK9xxxxx is not needed to be transported anywhere, delete it from the import queue. To delete from STMS - you can go to target system import queue, select the transport and "Request" > "Delete". (or this can be done by editing the import buffer file at OS level, though I'd prefer to do it from STMS)

Hope this answers.

Thanks,

Debasis.