cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality maintenance plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Friends,

I had one instrument,after calibration I found that it is not ok for further use.

In QA32,I declare that it is rejected.

Now after 3 months when I check for new maintenance plan schedule I found the same Instrument scheduled again.

What to do?

I want after the rejection of an instrument it should not happened.

Please guide if something missing ?

Regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

once the instrument is rejected , you need to block the instrument and make inactve of their maintenance plnas

-ashok

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekar,

If that instrument is rejected,you need to block that instrument for planning.Set the deletion flag for the instrument and also for the maintenace plan so that in next scheduling it will not consider.

with regards

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After rejection move that to a scrap code (means reduce the stock). There is no meaning in keeping stock for a rejected material.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

After rejection of the lot ,system will prompt a dialog box whether the equipment is ready for use,if you have accepted it then in future it will create the inspection lot.

if you have specified not ready for use then system will not create future inspection lot

check whether you have activated the follow up action for the selected set which will update the equipment status

regards

thyagarajan