cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits WT - Need clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have completed the Benefit Health Plan configuration and also assigned the EE & ER WT's in Payroll node. The various EE & ER costs are configured and appearing in the health plan infotype.

Now my question is when an EE is enrolled into a Health Plan, whether the EE cost would be deducted automatically in payrun based on the Masterdata or should a separate record be created in infotype 0014 to do the deduction. Would appreciate if you can guide me through on this.

Thanks

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarath for your response. But in our system PY will be implemented during the 2nd phase and BN is getting implemented in the 1st phase and hence I am unable to check whether the BN EE contribution deductions are happening in Payrun by Simulation.

Hence was not able to get my query solved. Pls confirm that by having the EE BN infotypes with the contribution amounts, the deductions would happen even in the absence of relevant WT's in infotype 0014.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The contributions would get deducted based on what is set in the employee infotype, you could verify that by running a simulation payroll.

Sharath