Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

STO plant to plant under one company code (Intra) CIN part

Hai Guru,s

IN STO Intra plant to plant Based on the PO....I did the PGI...Proforma invoice.....(I have to send the exicese Invoice or Not).....I send the goods....Recieving plant Done MIGO....in CIN part after MIGO what will Happen and which registers is going to be updated...

Thanks in advance.....

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Anjaneyulu,

In STO you need to create proforma invocie so that you have reference for Creation of Excise Invoice ( Usieng J1IIN)

( Note: You can also make Excise Invoice using J1IS and material document as reference)

While taking receipt at the receiving Plant, You need to capture Excise invoice.

You can capture Part - I Entry at the time of Goods receipt only and the value will also get captured, if you give correct refernce of Delivery Excise invoice.

Using J1IEX post the captured invoice and then system will generate Part - II entries ( with Value)

Kindly note that, if the material you are receiving is maintained as "RAW Material" in J1ID ( Material - Chapter ID combination) then These entries will update register RG23A.

if the material type in J1ID is "Assets or Tools, then it will update"RG23C"

If teh plant where u r receiving the material is Depot, then it will update "RG23D".

Hope this is clear.

Regards,

Dnyandeo H. Ainarkar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question