cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message: Enter a country for partner xyz with type 'requester'

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM Server 500.

I am customizing a new installation. When I create a SC in classic scenario using "Describe Requirement" I get following messages:

"Enter a country for partner 0000000081 with type requester."

"Enter a country for partner 0000000081 with type goods recipient."

I didn't enter a source of supply, the partner number 0000000081 is a BP that belongs to the user in who creates the SC, as I can see in ppoma_bbp.

All org-units are matched up in TA BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE.

In TA BP I checked the address of 0000000081. Everything is ok, country is entered. What I cannot find is Partner type 'Requester' or 'Goods Recipient' in TA BP.

I never had this Problem befor and I customized a few SRM, EBP, BBP, B2B systems. Has anybody an idea?

Thank you for your response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bertrand,

yes I checked addresses in ppoma_bbp and in Ship-to Address. All Addresses are ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you have a country fill in organizationnal unit adress.

Do you create good or service item in your Requirement ?

could you check your user with users_gen TA ?

no active badi ?

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BERTRAND,

one of our users is also facing the same issue when she is trying to cancel one confirmation in srm 7. DO you have any idea how can i check the consistency of the user in SRM7 as BBP_CHECK_USERS are not working in my SRM7 system.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bertrand,

thank for your hint!!! Users_Gen solved the problem. I choose repair user and set the level 2 (replace BP) A new BP was created and the messages do not appear anymore!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dieter,

open the ship-to-address tab of your item in the shopping cart. Check if the country is filled ?

check in TA ppoma_bbp if the adress of organizational unit is ok.

Bertrand