Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart not editable when status is "awating for approval"

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

All the shopping carts which are "awaiting for approval" can be editable as per SRM. I am not able to edit any shopping cart which is awaiting for approval.

Please note that there are no follow on documents have been created.

Is there any settings we need to do for eanbling the change icon in shopping cart.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SU01 - go to personalization tab -->Personalization object key BBP_WFL_SECURITY . you need to double click and you can set Authorization level for authorization depends upon your business need.

regards

Muthu

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply. I tried with different option in SU01 but still i am not able to edit shopping cart.

Onre more thind this is user specific but i want to maintain for all users ....how to do that...?

Please suggest me

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please create a dummy role and update the BBP_WFL_SECURITY settings as explained earlier. Then assign this role to all the required users. This should solve your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirevel/Muthu,

I am trying one user just checking purpose.

I have changed bbp_wfl_security to 3 but still i can't edit the shopping cart.

thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please set this to "2" and log off and login again. Then you should be able to edit the cart.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

are you trying to edit the shopping card in the status of Awaiting for approval?

Regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 30, 2008 7:33 AM

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirevel,

Still i am not able to edit the shoping cart. Even i am not able to see change button whenshopping cart statu is " awaiting approval".

I have done the same steps which you have explained in above thread.

Please suggest me

Thanks

Ravi

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathirevel,

Thanks for your answer. It's working fine. We should logoff and login again after changing the parameter in SU01 then it's working fine.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (0)