cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1INCHLN problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to do J1INCHLN for TDS Challan preparation. Invoices have been posted and payment also made for the vendor. But while doing for the challan creation, the system is throwing the following message:

No unpaid tax lines exist for the given selection criteria.

Message no. 8I702

Diagnosis

The corresponding withholding tax line &1& is not present in WITH_ITEM table.

System Response

For withholding tax recovered from the vendor, tax line is present in table BSIS, but the corresponding entry is missing in table WITH_ITEM , which is necessary for challan updation. Check the entries.

Procedure

check entries in table WITH_ITEM for the open tax items chosen for clearing.

=========================

What could be the problem ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii..

Check that document & update Business place &Section code fields.

Regards,

Aakash

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting the same problem... in fact some transactions are picked by the t.code and some are not....

They have also entered the Business place...

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be 2 reasons for this problem,

1) You might not have entered the Business Place or Section code in the line item while raising the invoice.

2) You might not have selected the check box open item management in GL master of TDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Babu,

Can you please tell me what was the problem and how it will be solved, because I have same problem.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reversal of the document and posting again is only way to solve it. Update business place and section code will not be helpful.

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii..

Reverse the invoice document & enter again with business place & section code,because you cannot update business place & section code through J1inmis in FB60 & againg run J1inChln.

Regards,

Aakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have checked that the business place, posting dates etc things are fine, then check the recepient type that you are filling in J1INCHLN and that in the vendor master. You can identify the vendor master from FBL3N itself. This issue comes when J1INCHLN find no data in the specified receipient type

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After taking note of your suggestions, I was able to do a challan. But after posting, the following details are coming with no tax remitted amount.

Clearing Doc Number 100000021

Challan No 000000010001

Challan Dt 24.09.2008

Section 194C

Total Basic TDS Remitted 0,00

Total Surcharge Remitted. 0,00

Total ECess Remitted 0,00

Total Tax Remitted 0,00

What could be the reason the TDS amount is not getting up ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you updated business place & section code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configured the business place and section code and the same is entered at the time of invoicing also.

Anything else ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is because of missing Business Place/Section code in the document.

Run TCODE J1INMIS and check whether document is updated with Bus Place and section code.

Now updating the document with Business place/ Section code will not help.

You will have to process them manually.

Regards,

Sunil