cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have two interfaces, the first is a file to bapi interface and the other is a file to IDOC interface. How many products, software components, technical system and business system I need?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Carlos,

very thanks by your answer.

We have seen your profile, you are spanish. Have you any problem if we write you to personal mail?

very thanks in advanced,

silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

I dont have any problem.

Carlos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much to everybody.

The problem had been resolved. The solution is to use the same business system in both intefaces.

silvia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Carlos,

we send you a mail to your personal account,

very thanks by your help,

silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

In the above scenarios you are creating the Two Business Systems for same R/3 Systems. Is this right?

In first case alreay you created Business system for BAPI.

So you can use the same Business Systemf or sending the Idoc form XI to R/3 System instead of creating the another Business System.

I also faced the same problem once, by reusing the same Business System I resovled my problem.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

very thanks by your response, however the problem is:

we have two interfaces

1.- interface file-to-bapi with 2 technical system (sender system and receiver system) and 2 business system (one for each technical system)

2.- interface file-to-idoc with other 2 technical system (sender and receiver system = the same technical system that file-to-bapi interface) and other 2 business system (one for each technical system)

when we activate the second interface the follow error occurs:

'Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Service | bs_filetoIDOCReceiver: SAP system ID VR2 and client 100 already exist in service | ts_flatfile_bapi_receiver'

how solved we the problem?

very thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Silvia,

You have to play only with two tecnichal systems and two business system. And use them in the two scenarios.

TS1 --> XI --> TS2

BS1 --> XI --> BS2

Scenario1: File to BAPI.

BS1 (your File System) --> XI --> BS2 (Your R3_BACKEND- BAPI)

Scenario2: Ffile to IDOC.

BS1 (your File System) -->XI --> IDOC (Your R3_BACKEND- IDOC)

To make easier the issue, use Business Service instead of using Business System in case of BS1.

Doing that you avoid creating TS1 and BS1 in SLD.

Hope that helps you.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using these two interfaces betweene two systems then you can use 2 technical and business systems and 1 product and software component.

It depends on your requirment.