cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User popup window on logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm new here so I'd like to say "Hi" to All!

I have a question concerning logon popup window for specific user.

Can one of you please tell me where can this be set that a specific user ( e.g. test_user) gets system message with info "bla bla bla" after logon to the system?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is only in one system/client and it looks same as popup create via function module TH_POPUP, so there's 'OK' button.

regards,

Slawomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Slawomir,

That is what I was hinting at and looking for :TH_POPUP.

Do one thing from SM37 find out the names of all the reports where this function module is used. Then ask the user to logon into the system and check if any backgrounf job involving one of these programs has run immediately. May be the person causing the nuisance is smart enough and may be using dialog process. So it won't be bad idea of actually go in ST03 (N) and see programs that have run around the time of logon of the user. Somewhat I feel this all is event triggered or some entry in some table. Are you still sure that no start transaction gas been set. May be try setting something for the user and then see if this message is still coming. Better else ask the user to logon in front of you on your PC.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

the message is:

"RD1: SAP-systeemmelding;

GOOD MORNING! PLEASE DO NOT INFECT THE COMPUTUTER! THANK YOU. SAP GERMANY"

As it's DEV environment and the message is quite stupid - obviously someone is trying to make a joke..

Regards,

Slawomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Slawomir,

Is this comming in one system/client only or on all the systems?

Also to reiterate you the message is coming like a normal system message and not like a seperate pop up with an OK pushbutton.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is same as in SM02 but in SM02 there are none saved. This mesg is only visible for a specific user when he logons to the system. Someone has set this up and one user is receiving an annoying system mesg every time on logon. There are no additional settings on his start transaction. Any idea how to check where does the user get the message from?

Regards,

Slawomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Slawomir,

I think you mean that the message that is showing up to the user is not present in SM02. Anyways can you please give what message is the user receiving. I want to see if it standard SAP or custom created.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To set a system message use SM02 tocde.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Slawomir,

I think you are talking about system messages which are visible to all users. I don't think standard SAP would support your requirement.But logically it is possible though in an indirect way.

Create a report that on execution generates this pop up.Assign a transaction the this report and then ask the user to set this transaction as his start transaction. It should work then. Or else there is this link that might help you:

http://www.sap-img.com/fu013.htm

Regards.

Ruchit.