Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

HR Implementation

Hi all,

Im currently facing a problem of plenty. That is to say, too much to look at, but dont know where to start.

Disclaimer: Possible spoilers ahead.

So, a little bit of background before I get into the real issue. Im work in a Real Estate organisation which has implemeted SAP. I(ABAPer) take care of all development/support issues. We have currently implemented FI, SD, MM and PS modules. The management has recently decided to include the HR module too. And Im supposed to submit a feasibility report on the same.

So Ive been trying to gather as much information as possible about the HR Module. Im trying to read as much info as possible in HR/HCM forums, help.sap.com, Wikis et al.

Which is were the problem of plenty comes in. Too much info, spread across various platforms. After close to 2 days of searching I feel Ive reached back to square one.

Anyways, I need to get some information regarding :

1) Licensing issues with SAP. What needs to be done with respect to implenting this extra module.

2) Pre-requisites for Configuration of HR module, blah blah blah

I would just like to know whats a good starting point to read-up on before implementing HR. Any help on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Moderators are free to carry out their moderating duties if this post is inappropriate.

pk

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question